Quantum Quasar

A forum for students, or just those hoping to learn new things!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyx4 has been banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kyx4 has been banned on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
For impersonation

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

2 Re: Kyx4 has been banned on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Kyx wrote:For impersonation

Thanks for doing this Smile I tried banning them when I first noticed them but the ACP tool wouldn't allow me to ban them for some reason.

We don't need any impostor dupes here.

View user profile

3 Re: Kyx4 has been banned on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:For impersonation

Thanks for doing this Smile I tried banning them when I first noticed them but the ACP tool wouldn't allow me to ban them for some reason.

We don't need any impostor dupes here.

I don't know why that would happen... Surprised

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

4 Re: Kyx4 has been banned on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:For impersonation

Thanks for doing this Smile I tried banning them when I first noticed them but the ACP tool wouldn't allow me to ban them for some reason.

We don't need any impostor dupes here.

I don't know why that would happen... Surprised

Nor do I, but I've just noticed that posts from banned people are hidden by default... which means that it might cause trouble as they've posted in CTAMIW...

Do we delete their posts or get them to show up permanently?

View user profile

5 Re: Kyx4 has been banned on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:48 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:For impersonation

Thanks for doing this Smile I tried banning them when I first noticed them but the ACP tool wouldn't allow me to ban them for some reason.

We don't need any impostor dupes here.

I don't know why that would happen... Surprised

Nor do I, but I've just noticed that posts from banned people are hidden by default... which means that it might cause trouble as they've posted in CTAMIW...

Do we delete their posts or get them to show up permanently?

I think we should delete them yep

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

6 Re: Kyx4 has been banned on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:For impersonation

Thanks for doing this Smile I tried banning them when I first noticed them but the ACP tool wouldn't allow me to ban them for some reason.

We don't need any impostor dupes here.

I don't know why that would happen... Surprised

Nor do I, but I've just noticed that posts from banned people are hidden by default... which means that it might cause trouble as they've posted in CTAMIW...

Do we delete their posts or get them to show up permanently?

I think we should delete them yep

Okay, awesome stuff Smile

Kyx4 has now had their posts deleted. We don't need any impostors here

View user profile

7 Re: Kyx4 has been banned on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:For impersonation

Thanks for doing this Smile I tried banning them when I first noticed them but the ACP tool wouldn't allow me to ban them for some reason.

We don't need any impostor dupes here.

I don't know why that would happen... Surprised

Nor do I, but I've just noticed that posts from banned people are hidden by default... which means that it might cause trouble as they've posted in CTAMIW...

Do we delete their posts or get them to show up permanently?

I think we should delete them yep

Okay, awesome stuff Smile

Kyx4 has now had their posts deleted. We don't need any impostors here

Good Very Happy

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum