Quantum Quasar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quantum Quasar

A forum for students, or just those hoping to learn new things!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the creepiest thing to have ever happened to you?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Have you ever had something happened that gave you the creeps and you can't explain or perhaps read something that gave you a shiver?

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

My house is haunted

I see a lady in a white dress everywhere, especially when I am the only person at home.

I have heard and felt breathing on the back of my neck when sleeping, and felt something sitting on my legs when there is nothing and no-one there. There's also the constant feeling of being watched and that something bad is going to happen/has happened.

https://quantusinc.forumotion.com

lucozadesp0rt

lucozadesp0rt

About 10:30pm at night on a fairly quiet street i was walking home and a guy in a bright yellow car pulled round the corner, swerved off hit the kerb and crashed into a lamppost. He got out his car i went over to ask him if he was okay and he was shaking saying something about "got to get back got to get back" I asked him where, he said "To 2097, my own timeline asjdbiasdb (some weird random words sounded just like gibberish) Then he ran off and collapsed a bit up the road. I phoned an ambulance and later got told he was on massive amounts of a drug called Black Mamba

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum