Quantum Quasar

A forum for students, or just those hoping to learn new things!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyx Annoyance Awards

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kyx Annoyance Awards on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Kyx

Admin
The awards for the most annoying thing to happen to me each day. I shall start with tomorrow (10/08/2017)

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

2 Annoyance Awards?????? on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You crack me up, Kyx.

View user profile

3 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Kyx

Admin
Kyx Annoyance Awards 10/08/2017

This is the first version of Annoyance Awards, and we have had quite a few nominations. But the winner of this has probably caused the most physical pain to me today and out of the other nominations. The winner is...

*drum roll*

... New Shoes

Whenever I wear new shoes, the first few weeks they always cut into my ankles making them bleed, and causing blisters. They hurt my feet every day I wear them. They are completely fine for the first 5 or 6 miles, but once I reach mile 7 that's when they start to get uncomfortable. By mile 10 they're almost unbearable. By the time I get back home (mile 12) I vow never to wear them again. Then the next day it happens again...

4 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Kyx wrote:Kyx Annoyance Awards 10/08/2017

This is the first version of Annoyance Awards, and we have had quite a few nominations. But the winner of this has probably caused the most physical pain to me today and out of the other nominations. The winner is...

*drum roll*

... New Shoes

Whenever I wear new shoes, the first few weeks they always cut into my ankles making them bleed, and causing blisters. They hurt my feet every day I wear them. They are completely fine for the first 5 or 6 miles, but once I reach mile 7 that's when they start to get uncomfortable. By mile 10 they're almost unbearable. By the time I get back home (mile 12) I vow never to wear them again. Then the next day it happens again...

Yikes, that sounds painful indeed! Though walking 12 miles per day? That's a lot of walking! Are you sure that you can't find an alternative mode of transport (at least after 5 miles), as that's way too much for one day!

I think that I'd be completely knackered in any shoes after 12 miles of walking... Laughing

View user profile

5 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Kyx

Admin
spotify95 wrote:

*drum roll*

... New Shoes

Yikes, that sounds painful indeed! Though walking 12 miles per day? That's a lot of walking! Are you sure that you can't find an alternative mode of transport (at least after 5 miles), as that's way too much for one day!

I think that I'd be completely knackered in any shoes after 12 miles of walking... Laughing
yep

I have to walk in the morning because the buses don't run that early. But on the afternoon I can catch the bus Smile

6 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Kyx

Admin
Kyx Annoyance Awards 11/08/2017

No the winner is...

*drum roll*

... illnesses

I am so ill right now. Super tired, sore throat, headache. I'm just gonna sleep.

7 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Kyx

Admin
Kyx Annoyance Awards 12/08/2017

And the winner is...

*drum roll*

... parents

They tell you to do shit you don't even have to do for the reason 'you'll need it for university'. No I won't! You don't even know because no-one in our family has ever been to university before, or even got close! Please don't talk to me about a stuff you have no experience if!

And when you do exactly what they said, they say bullshit and talk for hours about how you did it wrong. Then at the end they admit I was right. But they don't apologise they are just crazy shitheads.

8 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:14 am

*drum roll*

... New Shoes

One word, Kyx.
HIGH HEELS
I almost passed out on graduation because I had them on ALL DAY... and we went out to Nando's to celebrate.

View user profile

9 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Kyx

Admin
Kyx Annoyance Awards 13/08/2017

The winner is parents (again) for the same reason as last time

10 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Kyx

Admin
cookiemonstaXD wrote:

*drum roll*

... New Shoes

One word, Kyx.
HIGH HEELS
I almost passed out on graduation because I had them on ALL DAY... and we went out to Nando's to celebrate.

I wouldn't know until I've tried tongue

Maybe we can have a weekly challenge on my YouTube channel and one of them can be the fastest 5 mile walk in high heels (with pinkteddyx64 and spotify95 too :p)

11 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Kyx wrote:
cookiemonstaXD wrote:

*drum roll*

... New Shoes

One word, Kyx.
HIGH HEELS

Maybe we can have a weekly challenge on my YouTube channel and one of them can be the fastest 5 mile walk in high heels (with pinkteddyx64 and spotify95 too :p)

I might be able to give you a go for the fastest 5 mile walk - not sure about high heels though :p

View user profile

12 Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Kyx

Admin
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
cookiemonstaXD wrote:

*drum roll*

... New Shoes

One word, Kyx.
HIGH HEELS

I might be able to give you a go for the fastest 5 mile walk - not sure about high heels though :p

Is that a challenge? :p

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum