Quantum Quasar

A forum for students, or just those hoping to learn new things!


You are not connected. Please login or register

CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1 CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:19 pm

This is basically the same as CTAM but we put a minus symbol next to each number.

A few rules:
1) One number per post please.
2) Make sure it's the right number please, don't forget to edit if you've realised it's the wrong number.
3) Multiple posts are allowed per person, but please no more than 10 at a time by any one poster. This is to stop attempts of spamming and making it into a personal count.

Let's do this!

-1 Smile

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

2 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:20 pm

-2

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

3 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 pm

-3

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

4 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:22 pm

-4

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

5 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:23 pm

-5

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

6 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello! Very Happy

-6

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

7 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:25 pm

-7

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

8 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

9 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

10 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:27 pm

-10

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

11 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9
OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

-11

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

12 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:31 pm

-12

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

13 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9
OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

-11

I was just waiting for you to join here tongue

Let's see whether we reach a million or minus a million first lol!

-13

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

14 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm

-14

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

15 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9
OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

-11

I was just waiting for you to join here tongue

Let's see whether we reach a million or minus a million first lol!

-13
-15

Thing was I was thinking of joining under the name Paracosm to see what yours and spotify95's reactions would be to it, but I decided against it. Wink

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

16 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 pm

-16

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

17 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9
OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

-11

I was just waiting for you to join here tongue

Let's see whether we reach a million or minus a million first lol!

-13
-15

Thing was I was thinking of joining under the name Paracosm to see what yours and spotify95's reactions would be to it, but I decided against it. Wink


Hahaha You're lucky you didn't, you would have been banned! lol!

-17

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

18 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:35 pm

-18

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

19 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9
OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

-11

I was just waiting for you to join here tongue

Let's see whether we reach a million or minus a million first lol!

-13
-15

Thing was I was thinking of joining under the name Paracosm to see what yours and spotify95's reactions would be to it, but I decided against it. Wink


Hahaha You're lucky you didn't, you would have been banned! lol!

-17
I take it the real Paracosm isn't welcome here? Very Happy

-19

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

20 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:37 pm

-20

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

21 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9
OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

-11

I was just waiting for you to join here tongue

Let's see whether we reach a million or minus a million first lol!

-13
-15

Thing was I was thinking of joining under the name Paracosm to see what yours and spotify95's reactions would be to it, but I decided against it. Wink


Hahaha You're lucky you didn't, you would have been banned! lol!

-17
I take it the real Paracosm isn't welcome here? Very Happy

-19

No TSR mods are allowed (except littleswany and ThatsAGoodOne349)

-21

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

22 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:38 pm

-22

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

23 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9
OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

-11

I was just waiting for you to join here tongue

Let's see whether we reach a million or minus a million first lol!

-13
-15

Thing was I was thinking of joining under the name Paracosm to see what yours and spotify95's reactions would be to it, but I decided against it. Wink


Hahaha You're lucky you didn't, you would have been banned! lol!

-17
I take it the real Paracosm isn't welcome here? Very Happy

-19

No TSR mods are allowed (except littleswany and ThatsAGoodOne349)

-21
I see. Smile

I loved your trolling threads you started on TSR as of late!

-23

View user profile http://www.thebritsareajoke.com

24 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

-6
Hi. Smile How's things?

-8

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

-9
OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

-11

I was just waiting for you to join here tongue

Let's see whether we reach a million or minus a million first lol!

-13
-15

Thing was I was thinking of joining under the name Paracosm to see what yours and spotify95's reactions would be to it, but I decided against it. Wink


Hahaha You're lucky you didn't, you would have been banned! lol!

-17
I take it the real Paracosm isn't welcome here? Very Happy

-19

No TSR mods are allowed (except littleswany and ThatsAGoodOne349)

-21
I see. Smile

I loved your trolling threads you started on TSR as of late!

-23

Thanks! Very Happy

-24

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

25 Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Kyx

avatar
Admin
-25

View user profile http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum